As we evolve over time, our digitization technologies and processes are on the rise. We not only speak in the workplace but also at user levels and in our home.
Here we tell you 5 trends of 2020:
1.- New console war:
With the year 2020, two of the most anticipated releases for video game fans arrive. At the end of this, they will see the light a new Xbox and a new PlayStation . Gamers count the months and are already on the warpath to find out which will be the best option.
2.- Cooking with quality in a short time:
The Kitchen Robot market continues to expand by leaps and bounds. Cooking healthy and fast has never been easier. These are the top three robots on the market:
- Taurus mycook: Manual or step-by-step guided cooking, stir-fry, kneading, turbo and scale functions.
- Mambo 9090: With 30 functions and 10 speeds, it not only cooks but also chops, minces, blends, grinds, sautées, grinds, pulverizes, grates, reheats, whisk, yogurt, whip, emulsify, mix, cook, stir, cook steam, poach, confit, knead, cook at low heat, boil, keep warm and ferment.
- Thermomix TM6: With a touch screen integrated into the robot, within its screen you will find more than 40,000 international recipes that will make you the best host at a dinner.
3.- Fight of the Titans: iPad Pro VS Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 7 : Display, 12.3-inch PixelSense and multi-touch panel with 10 simultaneous points of contact. Intel Core i5 microprocessor, 8GB main memory, Windows 10 Home operating system and with dimensions of 292 x 201 x 8.5 mm. You can accompany this wonderful tablet with a cover designed for the Surface with a keyboard built into it.
- iPad Pro : With a spectacular full-screen design, it has incorporated the latest in technology such as True Tone or ProMotion. Less than 500 gr and an autonomy of a whole day. 11 "or 12.9" Liquid Retina display up to 1TB of storage. Pro cameras and LiDAR scanner.
4.- Flexible mobiles; Korea VS China
A new era has arrived in the mobile sector with the new range of products with flexible screens or as they call it, “fondable” models. In 2019, it was the year of launch of these products that little by little are making their place in the market.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip : The Korean firm broke its schemes and launched this smartphone adapted to the pocket of all kinds of users. AMOLED display offers incredible image quality and reduced blue light. It has 6.7 inches. Made to last, the Hideaway hinge is articulated for satisfying folding movement. Available in two colors: Mirror Black and Mirror Purple.
- Huawei Mater Xs : In February 2020 the Chinese firm launched a new version correcting the errors of the previous model. The smart multiscreen function splits the 8-inch screen into two completely different task interfaces. Fully prepared for 5G evolution. The power button is designed to also integrate the fingerprint reader.
5.- Design brought to your kitchen with Smeg
With the Italian manufacturer, design comes to the kitchen of every home. These appliances are inspired by the 50s.
- Small electrical appliances: The brand has created this range for those kitchen lovers who enjoy good design, which brings great personality to our kitchens and excellent performance.
- Large appliances : They are unmistakable due to their retro design. We can not only talk about design, but they also have the most advanced technology, squeezing essential qualities such as durability, safety and flexibility of use in the products.
And what do you prefer? Kitchen robot, mobiles, game consoles, tablet or appliances with design?
Most are expendable but very attractive and we would like to have them. With which choose your whim that we take care of the rest. Enter classicgardensinc.com and request your loan to make your purchase and REACH YOUR INTERIOR PEACE!